Berkeley Innovation Forum
The Berkeley Innovation Forum is a membership organization hosted by Dr. Henry Chesbrough, Faculty Director of the Garwood Center for Corporate Innovation. Professor Chesbrough has become a world renowned authority on the topic of open innovation, a term that he is credited with inventing. BIF is an exclusive membership group consisting of carefully selected corporate Directors from non-competing firms who are deeply involved in managing innovation within their company. The forum provides its members an ongoing window on innovation challenges confronting companies around the world, and gathers members together to share their experiences in dealing with these challenges. We also incorporate recent innovation research, from UC Berkeley and other universities. We keep the size of the membership limited in order to promote greater exchange of viewpoints.
Information for Potential Members
The Berkeley Innovation Forum exists to support research on innovation management at the Garwood Center for Corporate Innovation at UC Berkeley’s Haas School of Business and serves as a community of innovation-minded companies who are willing to share problems and explore solutions to the challenges of managing innovation.
Benefits of participating in the Berkeley Innovation Forum Membership Program are as follows:
- An invitation to BIF Forums [two annual 2-day sessions]
- An invitation to quarterly Chief Innovation Officers Roundtables
- An invitation to join a LinkedIn BIF Group
- Access to a BIF Members Resource Portal. Information from past events, presentations, BIF white papers, research and other open Innovation articles.
- Access to Open Innovation articles by Professor Henry Chesbrough and other relevant innovation research coming out of Berkeley.
GSL Labs / GS Shop
Heatcraft Refrigeration Products (Lennox)
Nestle Purina Petcare Global Res.
Otter Product LLC
Porto Business School
Sanyo Chemical Industries, Ltd.
Siemens Corporate Research
Smart Village Movement
Standard Chartered Bank
Tata Chemicals Limited
Interested in becoming a BIF Member?
Contact: Anita Stephens
Associate Director of Events & Memberships
firstname.lastname@example.org | 510-642-4233